Quarter-turns are ideal for a wide range of uses and applications. They can be customized and ordered in many different materials such as polyamide, stainless steel, or zinc die-cast. DIRAK offers many standard options to traditional quarter- turns, such as: customized sealing properties, grounding clips, compression systems, DST, and various actuation methods such as T-handles, L-handles, and wing knobs.
In comparison with a simple quarter-turn, swinghandles offer a much higher torque. With these latches, access control to server racks can be professionally managed, for example. Alongside conventional swinghandles, we offer safety-tested variants of the swinghandles: with one locking cylinder or with two locking cylinders (tandem cylinders).
As special equipment, we offer for our swinghandles, among other things:
- 1-point latching system, 2-point latching system and 3-point latching system.
- Mechatronically secured latches.
- Latches with locking cylinder.
- Flush-mounted and visible handle.
- Tool-free installation.
Versions in zinc die-cast, polyamide or stainless steel. For additional security, we offer rod latches for multi-point locking.
With our diverse range of hinges, we can fulfill virtually any customer request.
As special equipment, our hinges are available: We can fulfill most customer requests with our diverse range of hinges.
- Concealed or installed visibly
- With opening angles of 90°, 120°, or 180°
- Hinges for single cabinets or rows of cabinets
- Hinges for surface-mounted doors and flush-mounted doors
- Versions as concealed hinge, torque hinge or removable hinge
- Stainless steel hinge
Most of our hinges can be installed without tools (DIRAK-SNAP-Technology) and are available in zinc die-cast, polyamide and stainless steel.
Our tool-less fastening technology has been specially developed for demanding industrial environments and makes the assembly/installation process simple: By eliminating the need for tools, the DST products can be easily inserted into sheet metal panels and enclosures.
Additionally, we provide/supply the necessary components for different cutouts and applications.
The fastener product range includes but is not limited to the following:
- Fasteners for two metal sheets
- Single or double fasteners
- Fasteners that can be disassembled from the outside and/or the inside
We offer multi-point rod latches to ensure your doors are securely closed and locked, providing you with peace of mind in the security of your enclosures. Our multi point latches can be seamlessly integrated into various quarter-turns, swinghandles, T- handles, and L- handles and they function with both round and flat rounds.
Our multi-point latches are easy to use, flexible, and can be installed with screws or without the use of traditional hardware and tools. They are ideal for application areas that require high vibration and shock resistance and demand constant contact pressure over the entire edge length, such as:
- Rail Transportation
- Road construction and Heavy Engineering
- Data centers, network cabinets and IT
- Energy and environmental technology
In addition to the standard latches, we offer numerous locking systems for special applications, e.g.: Snap lock, tension lock, quick lock.
A concise overview of our assortment in the area of lock technology:
- Lift-and-turn latches
- Snap locks (e.g. adjustable snap lock, stainless steel snap lock)
- Compression latches (also flush and/or clip-on)
- Slam latch (among others, as a stainless steel latch with outstanding corrosion resistance)
Ideal for enclosures and electrical cabinets, we developed a variety of gaskets and optimized them for the respective application. We offer an extensive range of gaskets, including: along with customized gaskets based on a customer’s unique application request.
Depending on a customer’s requirements, we provide gaskets made of PVC, EPDM, Neoprene, NBR, or a combination of foam rubber and PVC. The EPDM seals by DIRAK adhere to the UL (Underwriters Laboratories) safety standards. This certification constitutes the basis for the final UL approval for the entire enclosure/cabinet.
Additionally, we produce window profile and edge protection profiles that reduce the risk of injury due to sharp edges. Get to know our assortment:
- Edge protection profiles
- Window profiles
- Sealing profiles, self-locking sealing profiles
- Rectangular profiles
- Door sealing profiles
- Special profiles
- EMI seeking profiles
- Flame retardant
We have optimized our handle assortment for a large number of applications:
- Handles for mechanical engineering and tool building
- Handles for the electrical industry
- Handles for medical engineering and the health sector.
- Handles for the food industry
The handle product range includes but is not limited to the following:
- Bridge handles, finger pulls, rod handles, hinged recessed handles and revolving pull handle
- Handle strips
- Flush handles
- Clip-on grip plates
Virtually, all handles can be installed without tools (DIRAK-SNAP-Technology) and are available in zinc die-cast, polyamide, or stainless steel.